Motornewsfirst.com has recently begun taking submissions for guest posts, and we want to provide professionals the opportunity to share their experiences, thoughts, and voices with our readers.
Even though we are quite selective about the content that is published on our site, we do read every request for a guest post that we get.
However, we kindly ask that you do not give us any requests before reading the criteria first. This is because we will not consider any requests that do not comply with our standards.
What We Discuss:
We discuss anything, including the following:
- Home improvement
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you create a piece for Motornewsfirst.com or send one in, please familiarize yourself with our criteria. We ask that you give these rules a close study and adhere to them in all that you do:
To begin with the fundamentals, your piece must be free of any grammatical or linguistic problems.
- Your narrative ought to be intriguing, instructive, and engaging for the audience. Every item on our blog is written to provide our readers with knowledge that will either help them improve their digital marketing abilities or keep them up to date.
- Do not email us large portions of content that are laid out on a word document. Your content has to have clear organization, with subheadings, bullet points, photos, and quotes throughout.
- Don’t act like a corporation while you’re talking to people. Because we are humans sharing knowledge with other people, you must sound like a person when you tell your narrative. Use the first person and address the audience directly while you’re writing.
- The word count for your articles should range from 500 to 1200.
- Do not use any photographs that are not relevant to your post or that are protected by copyright.
- Please provide citations for any figures, photos, or statements that were taken from outside sources and utilized in the article.
- The narrative must be original and must not have been published anywhere else.
- Include a brief biography of yourself and a recent headshot beside the piece.
- You are not allowed to advertise any services or products in your narrative.
- You permit us to remove any promotional links that are included in your content. However, you can link to pertinent helpful content. Your bio should consist of links to any relevant service sites.
- Before submitting your article, please send any topic suggestions you have.
Google Keyword Searches For More Guest Posting Opportunities
If you’re looking to contribute to other blogs as well, we recommend searching these keywords on Google:
”Write for us”
“Guest post contribution”
“Become a contributor”
“Submit an article”
“Write for us” “Technology”
“Write for us” “Healthtech”
“Write for us” “Artificial Intelligence”
“Write for us” “Blockchain”
“Write for us” “Software testing”
“Write for us” “Software development”
“Write for us” “Fintech”
“Write for us” “Tech News”
“Write for us” “Startups”
“Submit Guest post”
“Guest Writers Needed”
“Write for us paid”
“Write for us free”
“Write for us Guest post”
“Guest post websites”
“Guest blogging sites”
“Guest blogging platform”
“Free Article submission”
“Article writing sites”
“Article publishing sites”
“Guest blogging opportunity”
“Sponsored Post website”