What Is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness can be defined as the degree to which your brand is known by your target audience. Let’s take for example that your brand is associated in ecommerce. Is your brand top-of-mind when people search online for items? If you answered yes, then your efforts have been successful in growing your brand awareness.
Building brand trust is key to building brand awareness. When brands can build awareness, customers make more purchase decisions. This awareness is the beginning of the sales funnel.
Influencer Marketing is the best way to build brand awareness in ecommerce or social media.
Why Does Influencer Marketing Work?
Word of mouth is an important tool in traditional marketing to build brand awareness. Influencer marketing acts as a digital avatar of word-of mouth for your brand. The best part is that influencer marketing in ecommerce occurs over digital mediums. This makes tracking the audience’s responses easier and allows you to objectively measure them. Let’s explore the reasons influencers should be part of your brand.
- Wordof Mouth marketing – These influencers have loyal fans among social media users who trust and enjoy their expertise. When they share your brand via social media, their strong connections with audiences help build brand awareness.
- High Quality Audiences — Audiences pay more attention and are more involved in the content of an influencer. Ad-blockers do not exist between influencers, their followers, and they are more open to sponsorship and marketing content from an influencer.
- Credibility. Influencers can be trusted more than celebrities or just plain advertising content. People are more likely make purchase decisions based upon positive reviews by influencers they follow.
- High Quality. Influencers are known for creating fresh content that audiences enjoy engaging with. A influencer’s ability to integrate brand-related content with entertaining content will humanize your brand and help you connect with your audience.
How to Increase Brand Awareness through Influencer Marketing?
Before you partner with an influencer, make sure to examine their audience and analyze their content. This will help you understand how they can benefit your brand. Make sure to only associate with influencers who are in your target audience’s demographic and produce content that is in line with your brand’s brand values and image. Let’s take an in-depth look at the ways influencers work together with brands to promote brand awareness.
- Create Engaging, Brand-Related Content. Make suggestions and guidelines about the message that you want the influencer use. Give them freedom to create content that appeals to their audience.
- Have contests or giveaways. These are great ways to get people curious about your brand and increase engagement on social media. It’s important to offer a prize that’s worth the time and effort of the influencer. To get your audience to Like your social media page, you can register on your site or fill out a questionnaire. This will help you increase brand awareness and generate new leads.
- Referral Programms Recommendations made by influencers work as well peer recommendations. An influencer can provide a coupon code or discount code to their followers. This will motivate them to visit the link, or make a purchase. In order to build trust with your followers and increase brand recall, make sure you ask them to mention the brand in their content.
- Tutorial Video: Unboxing videos are great for product launches and to increase interest in new products. Send a goodie hamper to the influencer. They’ll document your entire process from unboxing until using your product and share it with you on social media.
To help your audience learn more about your brand, and the products you offer, tutorial videos are an excellent way to share your brand.
A tutorial video is better than reading instructions in a book.
- Invite Influencers Contribute Your Blog. – Ask well-known influencers to write a guest article and then ask them for promotion. It can be mutually beneficial to drive traffic to your respective platforms.
- The Brand ambassador Program Influencer recommendations are a great way to increase brand awareness and get more people to make purchases in your favour. An influencer can be a long-term asset to your brand. A commission can be paid to them for every sale made through their influencer.
- Takeovers of Social Media – A social media makeover is when an influencer assumes control of one or several of your accounts. The influencer will create brand-specific material and post it on your social platforms during this time. This will help you to engage your social media fans better and draw their followers to your channel.
Influencer marketing is crucial for building brand awareness in today’s age of social networks. Influencer marketing can help you reach the right audience and get them to take action for your brand. You can build lasting relationships with influencers, and even partner with them to help you increase brand awareness and establish a seamless channel for your target audience.